Friday 29 June 2012

2:1 :)

So today I found out I have officially graduated with a 2:1...or will be graduating...or something. I'm not actually going to the graduation ceremony so I'm not 100% sure when I can officially tell people I've graduated! I'd much rather spend an extortionate amount of money on a nice meal out or something, with people I actually want to hang out with, and being able to wear my own clothes rather than a scary cloak and hat combo.
Anyway, so there's that! I'm really proud of my grade, especially since I put in a ton of effort and I'm glad it paid off.
I've been working at the charity shop all day, and it was enjoyable and productive as usual. There are some really great people there and I get along well with pretty much everybody. There's also the employee discount which means I got a bag and two books for about £3 in total. The books will be read and reviewed on this blog in due course!
Today I learnt how to code and price CDs, DVDs, video games and books. And I've been helping to train new volunteers on the till, which is funny since I only started about two weeks ago. I must be pretty good at my job!
So now I feel like the University chapter of my life is officially closed. It was fun while it lasted but now I'm ready to move onto better and brighter things...hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment