Friday 20 July 2012

Folksy Friday - Daisies

For this week's Folksy Friday I'm doing a 'daisy' theme to celebrate the possibly-hopefully-fingers-crossed nicer weather we'll be having soon. Also, Daisy is one of my middle names :) Take a look at these beautiful items I've picked out, perfect to put you in the mood for sitting in a summery meadow!

Daisy Daisy 8x8" Print by Lola's Room
Vintage 70s Daisy Cushion by Little Sally Waters
Sterling Silver & 18ct Gold Daisy Ring by Prooshan Blue
Cute Daisy Bow Dress by Moth
Pressed Daisy Hair Pins by Wishes onthe Wind
Daisy Hare Glass Sculpture by Rachel Elliott Glassworks
Daisy Necklace by Chikako Jewellery
Ox-Eye Daisy Cushion by Briars Designs
White Daisy Tiara by Love Little White Dove
Daisy, Daisy Necklace by Geek Chic Jewellery

Thanks to all the brilliant crafters whose items I have featured in this post, and I hope we get some nice weather - and maybe even some real daisies - very soon!

1 comment: